ELEVENTH IN LINE




About This Blog
A blog about my life, universe, etc. At any given time you might find something endlessly interesting or just me ruminating on something else, which no one (not even myself) finds interesting. That's the way blogs go, I suppose. Anyway, I was eleventh in line, and you weren't. Hah!

About Me
Name:
Sarah
Age:
26
Residence:
Columbus, OH
Religion:
LDS
Political Score:
5.00/-2.15
Job:
Temp @ JPMorgan Chase
College:
Ohio State University
Majors:
Political Science, International Studies
High School: Home Educated
Hobbies:
Reading, standing in line for things, writing, research
Resume:
HotJobs
Email:
lloannna@gmail.com

About My Family
My mom is a
lawyer in Pickerington; my stepdad and dad are computer guys, and my stepmom (who works with my dad) is an engineer. My sisters are, in order of age, a photographer, an artist, and a person too young to have her own website. My brothers are, in order of age, living up north, and again, a person too young to have a website. At some point soon I'll be collecting links for my aunts, uncle, and cousins. ^_^

Message Services
(Please see the notes below the Comment Policy before sending me a message)
AIM:
lloannna
ICQ:
29395930
Yahoo:
lloannna



My CafePress Designs

Even More CafePress Designs



Star Wars: Episode 3 Line (Hollywood)
My Star Wars Line page






NaNoWriMo 2007:
My Novel: Cipere Lumen

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2006:
My Novel: The Manatee Conspiracy

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2005:
My Novel: Beyond the Cliffs of Kefira

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Participant



NaNoWriMo 2004:
My Novel: sul Okyar tir taTz'ileea

National Novel Writing Month

Monday, December 03, 2007
 
2008 Primary Theme Stuff  


There are a lot of cute designs on CafePress that directly relate to the Primary theme for 2008 ("I am a child of God," Pslam 82:6.) Some are even in Spanish, which is pretty awesome, if you ask me. Makes me want to make one in Russian.

But there's a shortage of designs for boys. The "Soy un nino del Dios" design I linked to above does come in an English version, but that's about it; I tried creating a version of my "I am my father's daughter" design for boys, but it was just too girly for my tastes, and I didn't really know what a "manly" look would be anyway.

There are some designs out there which boys might like (you have to wade through the adoption-related ones, though.) But really, it seems like the "Child of God" idea leans towards girly designs. I wonder why that is?

I'll probably post specific designs later on this week. It will be fun, I swear.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


. | 0 comments |

Comments: Post a Comment

Because only so many people can be eleventh in line.