ELEVENTH IN LINE




About This Blog
A blog about my life, universe, etc. At any given time you might find something endlessly interesting or just me ruminating on something else, which no one (not even myself) finds interesting. That's the way blogs go, I suppose. Anyway, I was eleventh in line, and you weren't. Hah!

About Me
Name:
Sarah
Age:
26
Residence:
Columbus, OH
Religion:
LDS
Political Score:
5.00/-2.15
Job:
Temp @ JPMorgan Chase
College:
Ohio State University
Majors:
Political Science, International Studies
High School: Home Educated
Hobbies:
Reading, standing in line for things, writing, research
Resume:
HotJobs
Email:
lloannna@gmail.com

About My Family
My mom is a
lawyer in Pickerington; my stepdad and dad are computer guys, and my stepmom (who works with my dad) is an engineer. My sisters are, in order of age, a photographer, an artist, and a person too young to have her own website. My brothers are, in order of age, living up north, and again, a person too young to have a website. At some point soon I'll be collecting links for my aunts, uncle, and cousins. ^_^

Message Services
(Please see the notes below the Comment Policy before sending me a message)
AIM:
lloannna
ICQ:
29395930
Yahoo:
lloannna



My CafePress Designs

Even More CafePress Designs



Star Wars: Episode 3 Line (Hollywood)
My Star Wars Line page






NaNoWriMo 2007:
My Novel: Cipere Lumen

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2006:
My Novel: The Manatee Conspiracy

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2005:
My Novel: Beyond the Cliffs of Kefira

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Participant



NaNoWriMo 2004:
My Novel: sul Okyar tir taTz'ileea

National Novel Writing Month

Thursday, February 24, 2005
 
Go Blue Team!  
My friend Jackie is about to walk out onto the stage at the Hyperion theatre (in Disney's California Adventure) for the last time, as part of this year's Flashback performance. They're going to have an actual finale this year (unlike LAST year, in which we all just... kind of stood out on stage and bowed) in which they sing a sappy song from the Golden Dreams show. Which I think isn't quite as spiffy as a gospel-ized version of Phil Collin's "True Colors," (which is what we did in 2003) but that's not the point.

The point is that this blog, along with all other right-thinking (right as in correct, not political wing) blogs in the blogosphere, is rooting for her team, the Blue team, and its performance (based on the glorious West side -- more specifically, Adventureland and Frontierland -- to which I am permanently loyal.) May they all win many awards (particularly in the areas of Best Story, Best Choreography, Best Singing, and all the other award titles I can't remember at the moment) and may they all decisively avoid running into any walls.

At some point I have to go get a nice non-alcohol beverage at the Lost Bar and toast this year's performance, as I did last year's. May the partying go on all night, and may the Guests refrain from complaining too much about the noise. If the Mouse is kind, may the security guards chill out about the partying, as well.

^_^ Seriously, I wish I was there right now. I hope -- no, I know -- they're having fun, and there's a good cause and all that too. Go Flashback! And, go Blue Team!



Edit:

Here are the lyrics to the song they're singing. Aren't they sappy? Of course, sappiness is to be expected when you've got 250 or so young people who already live at the edge of poverty and near the borderline of their own sanity, who get together and devote nearly every spare waking moment of their lives to putting together a gigantic musical and raising a bunch of money for a worthy children's charity...


JUST ONE DREAM

One dream... we come from everywhere with just one dream;
This home is where, we all can share in just one dream.
One day... I still believe if we can see the possibilities, the world can be a better place.
So many miracles are happening around us everyday;
Look to the mountain top, not the mountain in your way.

Side by side, heart to heart;
We can finish anything we start.
Anything can be done with just one dream.

Sometimes... the hardest thing to do in life is try to understand
The reason why we have to cry.
One friend... you know that's all it takes, is just one friend to lend a hand
A helping hand, that's all it takes.
So many people miss the miracle of what it is to care.
Love is what brings us all together... anywhere.

Side by side, heart to heart;
We can finish anything we start.
Anything can be learned with just one dream.
Hand in hand, we can do what it takes to make our dreams come true.
Each of us, if we trust in just one dream.

We are the wings, we can fly into forever.
Like the promise of the sun we're born to shine;
We have the strength... we can change the world together.
To the stairway to the stars, then we could fly.

Side by side, heart to heart;
We can finish anything we start.
Anything can be done with just one dream.
Hand in hand, we can do what it takes to make our dreams come true.

Each of us,
If we trust in just one dream...
In just one dream.

. | 0 comments |

Comments: Post a Comment

Because only so many people can be eleventh in line.