ELEVENTH IN LINE




About This Blog
A blog about my life, universe, etc. At any given time you might find something endlessly interesting or just me ruminating on something else, which no one (not even myself) finds interesting. That's the way blogs go, I suppose. Anyway, I was eleventh in line, and you weren't. Hah!

About Me
Name:
Sarah
Age:
26
Residence:
Columbus, OH
Religion:
LDS
Political Score:
5.00/-2.15
Job:
Temp @ JPMorgan Chase
College:
Ohio State University
Majors:
Political Science, International Studies
High School: Home Educated
Hobbies:
Reading, standing in line for things, writing, research
Resume:
HotJobs
Email:
lloannna@gmail.com

About My Family
My mom is a
lawyer in Pickerington; my stepdad and dad are computer guys, and my stepmom (who works with my dad) is an engineer. My sisters are, in order of age, a photographer, an artist, and a person too young to have her own website. My brothers are, in order of age, living up north, and again, a person too young to have a website. At some point soon I'll be collecting links for my aunts, uncle, and cousins. ^_^

Message Services
(Please see the notes below the Comment Policy before sending me a message)
AIM:
lloannna
ICQ:
29395930
Yahoo:
lloannna



My CafePress Designs

Even More CafePress Designs



Star Wars: Episode 3 Line (Hollywood)
My Star Wars Line page






NaNoWriMo 2007:
My Novel: Cipere Lumen

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2006:
My Novel: The Manatee Conspiracy

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2005:
My Novel: Beyond the Cliffs of Kefira

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Participant



NaNoWriMo 2004:
My Novel: sul Okyar tir taTz'ileea

National Novel Writing Month

Friday, December 17, 2004
 
I can't wait for Fridays  
Well, Fridays in the near future, anyway. I have no guarantees that my next job will be a Monday through Friday gig (I tend to go back and forth -- the current job is, but the last two weren't), and weekends are too much like work in that scenario (what with the running of errands and the trying desperately to catch up on all my obligations and such) anyway. No, it's not about party time and sleeping in -- it's about True Geek Nirvana.

You see, SciFi is going to start airing THREE original high-quality sci fi shows on Friday nights: old faves Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, and new hopeful Battlestar Galactica (I still haven't seen the miniseries -- I was busy letting a mouse suck my soul out through my eyes at the time).

I imagine this as a total throw back to the glory days of the original Star Trek series, which aired on Friday nights at 10pm. In true geek fashion, I am often at home on Friday night (sometimes I go to church dances, or out to see a movie or something), and I think it's awesome that SciFi is catering to us in this fashion.

Now if we could just get something interesting on TV on a night other than Wednesday and Friday... (Mondays are good for Stargate and West Wing reruns, at least -- but Tuesdays and Thursdays are perfectly worthless to me) Though you're not going to hear (many) complaints from me about getting the West Wing and Lost on the same night (and they're not playing at the same time, the way that Enterprise and the West Wing used to). Actually, that's the one frustrating thing about the new SciFi Friday deal -- I'll have to tape Enterprise, or watch it on Sunday nights.

Overall, though, I'm happy enough that I'm not going to make more than cursory mention of the tragic farce that is Saturday night TV.

. | 0 comments |

Comments: Post a Comment

Because only so many people can be eleventh in line.