ELEVENTH IN LINE




About This Blog
A blog about my life, universe, etc. At any given time you might find something endlessly interesting or just me ruminating on something else, which no one (not even myself) finds interesting. That's the way blogs go, I suppose. Anyway, I was eleventh in line, and you weren't. Hah!

About Me
Name:
Sarah
Age:
26
Residence:
Columbus, OH
Religion:
LDS
Political Score:
5.00/-2.15
Job:
Temp @ JPMorgan Chase
College:
Ohio State University
Majors:
Political Science, International Studies
High School: Home Educated
Hobbies:
Reading, standing in line for things, writing, research
Resume:
HotJobs
Email:
lloannna@gmail.com

About My Family
My mom is a
lawyer in Pickerington; my stepdad and dad are computer guys, and my stepmom (who works with my dad) is an engineer. My sisters are, in order of age, a photographer, an artist, and a person too young to have her own website. My brothers are, in order of age, living up north, and again, a person too young to have a website. At some point soon I'll be collecting links for my aunts, uncle, and cousins. ^_^

Message Services
(Please see the notes below the Comment Policy before sending me a message)
AIM:
lloannna
ICQ:
29395930
Yahoo:
lloannna



My CafePress Designs

Even More CafePress Designs



Star Wars: Episode 3 Line (Hollywood)
My Star Wars Line page






NaNoWriMo 2007:
My Novel: Cipere Lumen

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2006:
My Novel: The Manatee Conspiracy

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2005:
My Novel: Beyond the Cliffs of Kefira

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Participant



NaNoWriMo 2004:
My Novel: sul Okyar tir taTz'ileea

National Novel Writing Month

Sunday, October 31, 2004
 
Difficult Choices  
Ack! This evening I finished watching my tapes of last week's "Lost" and "West Wing" (I was at a NaNoWriMo Columbus meeting at the best Borders I've ever been in), finished my comfort food dinner. Now, I realized at around 4pm -- which was the time I woke up, more than 14 hours after going to bed the previous evening -- that it'd been more than a week since I had a day off from dealing with the world at large; considering the overall absence of nearly psychotic "LEAVE ME ALONE NOW I MUST GET AWAY FROM YOU PEOPLE STOP TALKING TO ME ARRRRRGHHH" thoughts and random comments form myself to other people yesterday I think I handled the social overload rather well!) since... well, at least my birthday (if you don't count my birthday as a real day off, it's more like 11 days), so I was rather overdue for some intense relaxation.

Anyway, I finished watching the tapes, put away the stuff I moved into the living room to watch them, washed my dishes -- and then, as I was getting ready to transfer back down to the basement for the evening, I got to channel 49 -- Spike TV -- and found "Star Trek: The Next Generation" episodes playing. Whoa, I thought, that's cool. A commercial came -- one chance to briefly scan around and see if anything more compelling is on -- and so I moved to Channel 50, TNT. Which had "Stand By Me" on.

Yes, that's right, I had to choose between awesome Wil Wheaton related Star Trek episodes, and awesome Wil Wheaton AND Jerry O'Connell filled Stephen King novella-cum-movie goodness. What a crisis!

In the end I chose "Stand By Me," because it comes on less frequently than Star Trek, and the Star Trek episodes on didn't have Wil in them. Would that all the choices we have to face this week were this inconsequential...

Anyway, that's what I did today. Very exciting, yes? Of course yes!

(I did other stuff, too, don't worry -- progress was made on the constructed language for my NaNovel, a title was selected, message board posts were made, etc. -- though really, my whole system apparently declared a vacation on me without any kind of a planning meeting or formal announcement, and I'd hardly call this evening spectacularly productive; about the only thing of consequence I've done since waking up is fill the car with gas)

. | 0 comments |

Comments: Post a Comment

Because only so many people can be eleventh in line.