ELEVENTH IN LINE




About This Blog
A blog about my life, universe, etc. At any given time you might find something endlessly interesting or just me ruminating on something else, which no one (not even myself) finds interesting. That's the way blogs go, I suppose. Anyway, I was eleventh in line, and you weren't. Hah!

About Me
Name:
Sarah
Age:
26
Residence:
Columbus, OH
Religion:
LDS
Political Score:
5.00/-2.15
Job:
Temp @ JPMorgan Chase
College:
Ohio State University
Majors:
Political Science, International Studies
High School: Home Educated
Hobbies:
Reading, standing in line for things, writing, research
Resume:
HotJobs
Email:
lloannna@gmail.com

About My Family
My mom is a
lawyer in Pickerington; my stepdad and dad are computer guys, and my stepmom (who works with my dad) is an engineer. My sisters are, in order of age, a photographer, an artist, and a person too young to have her own website. My brothers are, in order of age, living up north, and again, a person too young to have a website. At some point soon I'll be collecting links for my aunts, uncle, and cousins. ^_^

Message Services
(Please see the notes below the Comment Policy before sending me a message)
AIM:
lloannna
ICQ:
29395930
Yahoo:
lloannna



My CafePress Designs

Even More CafePress Designs



Star Wars: Episode 3 Line (Hollywood)
My Star Wars Line page






NaNoWriMo 2007:
My Novel: Cipere Lumen

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2006:
My Novel: The Manatee Conspiracy

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2005:
My Novel: Beyond the Cliffs of Kefira

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Participant



NaNoWriMo 2004:
My Novel: sul Okyar tir taTz'ileea

National Novel Writing Month

Monday, August 23, 2004
 
Strengthening the Good...  
Has selected the first micro-charity to spotlight: the Gulf Coast Community Foundation of Venice's Hurricane Charley fund. They're a charitable foundation that does all kinds of different things for the local community. They take donations, set up investments, and then use the proceeds to make improvements. It's kind of like the scholarship I had in college (the Grace High Washburn one), where the donor made a one-time donation and then every year the foundation sent out payments to the university for selected students.

Anyway, they've set up a special Hurricane Charley fund, and are going to match each dollar donated, up to $100,000. For the specifics on the charity, go to the Strengthen the Good post about it. They are doing PayPal, as well as credit card (online) and check (by mail) donations, though PayPal will be through the STG website and isn't tax-deductible.

I've looked through the foundation's website, and they seem to be exactly what the STG site is looking for. You can check it out for yourself at the link above (they're linked to the foundation). Even if you can't afford to donate, at least help publicize the site, please (that's the whole point of the STG network). There you go!

. | 0 comments |

Comments: Post a Comment

Because only so many people can be eleventh in line.