ELEVENTH IN LINE




About This Blog
A blog about my life, universe, etc. At any given time you might find something endlessly interesting or just me ruminating on something else, which no one (not even myself) finds interesting. That's the way blogs go, I suppose. Anyway, I was eleventh in line, and you weren't. Hah!

About Me
Name:
Sarah
Age:
26
Residence:
Columbus, OH
Religion:
LDS
Political Score:
5.00/-2.15
Job:
Temp @ JPMorgan Chase
College:
Ohio State University
Majors:
Political Science, International Studies
High School: Home Educated
Hobbies:
Reading, standing in line for things, writing, research
Resume:
HotJobs
Email:
lloannna@gmail.com

About My Family
My mom is a
lawyer in Pickerington; my stepdad and dad are computer guys, and my stepmom (who works with my dad) is an engineer. My sisters are, in order of age, a photographer, an artist, and a person too young to have her own website. My brothers are, in order of age, living up north, and again, a person too young to have a website. At some point soon I'll be collecting links for my aunts, uncle, and cousins. ^_^

Message Services
(Please see the notes below the Comment Policy before sending me a message)
AIM:
lloannna
ICQ:
29395930
Yahoo:
lloannna



My CafePress Designs

Even More CafePress Designs



Star Wars: Episode 3 Line (Hollywood)
My Star Wars Line page






NaNoWriMo 2007:
My Novel: Cipere Lumen

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2006:
My Novel: The Manatee Conspiracy

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2005:
My Novel: Beyond the Cliffs of Kefira

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Participant



NaNoWriMo 2004:
My Novel: sul Okyar tir taTz'ileea

National Novel Writing Month

Wednesday, August 25, 2004
 
So...  
I'm trying to strike a balance amongst all the different stuff I'm supposed to keep track of. Finding a job. Making money to go to California (in December, and again for the Star Wars line in April) and Washington, DC (in February, for the Foreign Service exam). Studying for the Foreign Service exam. Setting up my room. Getting involved with the local political scene. Making friends at church (and getting just plain back to active status, both in a spiritual sense and in a "actually going to church every week" sense). Figuring out how to get places in Ohio (and how to avoid the insane traffic jams that are the direct result of SOMEONE putting BOTH ways of getting into town from our house under construction -- reducing everyone in the area to one lane in each direction). Planning to go to this reunion for some of my longest-standing online buddies in October. Keeping in touch with my friends and family in California. Actually making some bold steps towards An Actual Career Of Some Kind. Making a firm committment towards an actual career of some kind. Getting this degree thing sorted out with Ohio State. Starting to pay off my student loans. Making sure that everyone who needs my address has it, and everyone who wants money from me has told me and I'm working with them, and everyone who has money that's supposed to be mine ALSO is being worked with.

And then there's that blog/internet presence/creativity thing. Not to mention veg time, without which I will go insane (or more importantly, I'll just not do ANYTHING about the stuff in that paragraph above, and instead will over-veg for a few weeks until things get Certifiably Horrible). In any event, things are a little bit nuts for me right now, and I have a million ideas about how to solve each thing, and I'm sort of trying to implement all of those million ideas at once (you can guess how much attention any one goal is getting right about now).

So, priorities. Stuff I can take care of now vs. later. Stuff that will hurt me the most if I don't take care of it. Stuff that just can't not get finished in the next two weeks, and stuff that can wait until after Christmas. Blogging and creative stuff is going on a back burner. In the summer kitchen. On the vacation property. To put it another way, I'll be blogging a few times a week, when I can, and it'll be just as much a veg activity as playing The Sims or re-learning the violin stuff I learned in 4th grade. ^_^ If you're worried whether or not I'm still alive, PLEASE take this as an invitation to email or call me, or even send me a real live snail-mail letter. Okay? Okay. I'll post again when I get the chance. And things will hopefully start getting organized soon.

. | 0 comments |

Comments: Post a Comment

Because only so many people can be eleventh in line.