ELEVENTH IN LINE




About This Blog
A blog about my life, universe, etc. At any given time you might find something endlessly interesting or just me ruminating on something else, which no one (not even myself) finds interesting. That's the way blogs go, I suppose. Anyway, I was eleventh in line, and you weren't. Hah!

About Me
Name:
Sarah
Age:
26
Residence:
Columbus, OH
Religion:
LDS
Political Score:
5.00/-2.15
Job:
Temp @ JPMorgan Chase
College:
Ohio State University
Majors:
Political Science, International Studies
High School: Home Educated
Hobbies:
Reading, standing in line for things, writing, research
Resume:
HotJobs
Email:
lloannna@gmail.com

About My Family
My mom is a
lawyer in Pickerington; my stepdad and dad are computer guys, and my stepmom (who works with my dad) is an engineer. My sisters are, in order of age, a photographer, an artist, and a person too young to have her own website. My brothers are, in order of age, living up north, and again, a person too young to have a website. At some point soon I'll be collecting links for my aunts, uncle, and cousins. ^_^

Message Services
(Please see the notes below the Comment Policy before sending me a message)
AIM:
lloannna
ICQ:
29395930
Yahoo:
lloannna



My CafePress Designs

Even More CafePress Designs



Star Wars: Episode 3 Line (Hollywood)
My Star Wars Line page






NaNoWriMo 2007:
My Novel: Cipere Lumen

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2006:
My Novel: The Manatee Conspiracy

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2005:
My Novel: Beyond the Cliffs of Kefira

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Participant



NaNoWriMo 2004:
My Novel: sul Okyar tir taTz'ileea

National Novel Writing Month

Friday, September 19, 2003
 
 
FINDING THE RIGHT STUFF ONLINE IS SO HARD TO DO... Now, I know that with all of you out there trying desperately to find whatever it is you're looking for (I know you're out there, and no, this site has nothing to do with the health benefits of standing in line), there is bound to be someone looking for all the other people who are eleventh in line for... well, for something. Now, if you were looking for the person who was eleventh in line for the first showing of Star Wars Episode II at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in May of 2002, your search is over! Congratulations, go get yourself a smoothie.

But what if you were looking for someone who was eleventh in line to something else? That would be a problem, because as far as I know, I'm not eleventh in line to anything other than that one showing of that movie (for what it's worth, a guy named Rik was eleventh in line to Episode I). So as a public service to you, my readers, I'm going to give you (on a hopelessly irregular basis) occasional information on all the other people who are eleventh in line. To, uh, stuff.

First up? The person who is eleventh in line to... succeed the President during a time of his incapacity!!! That's right, the constitutional line of succession. It turns out this is actually kind of interesting right now, because Ms. Eleventh In Line, Elaine Chao (the Secretary of Labor), isn't a natural born citizen of the US, and is ineligible to assume the office or duties of the President (3 USC 19(e)). So we have to move on to the Secretary of Health and Human Services, and he just happens to be...

Tommy G. Thompson!!!!

That's right, our good old friend and former governor of Wisconsin (not Pennsylvania, as some people might think -- that's the Secretary of Homeland Security). Look to the Wikipedia article on him for more info, and also check out the Wiki on the Constitutional Line of Succession.

Next time, we're going to take a look at who's eleventh in line to the throne of England, so stay tuned!

. | 0 comments |

Comments: Post a Comment

Because only so many people can be eleventh in line.