ELEVENTH IN LINE




About This Blog
A blog about my life, universe, etc. At any given time you might find something endlessly interesting or just me ruminating on something else, which no one (not even myself) finds interesting. That's the way blogs go, I suppose. Anyway, I was eleventh in line, and you weren't. Hah!

About Me
Name:
Sarah
Age:
26
Residence:
Columbus, OH
Religion:
LDS
Political Score:
5.00/-2.15
Job:
Temp @ JPMorgan Chase
College:
Ohio State University
Majors:
Political Science, International Studies
High School: Home Educated
Hobbies:
Reading, standing in line for things, writing, research
Resume:
HotJobs
Email:
lloannna@gmail.com

About My Family
My mom is a
lawyer in Pickerington; my stepdad and dad are computer guys, and my stepmom (who works with my dad) is an engineer. My sisters are, in order of age, a photographer, an artist, and a person too young to have her own website. My brothers are, in order of age, living up north, and again, a person too young to have a website. At some point soon I'll be collecting links for my aunts, uncle, and cousins. ^_^

Message Services
(Please see the notes below the Comment Policy before sending me a message)
AIM:
lloannna
ICQ:
29395930
Yahoo:
lloannna



My CafePress Designs

Even More CafePress Designs



Star Wars: Episode 3 Line (Hollywood)
My Star Wars Line page






NaNoWriMo 2007:
My Novel: Cipere Lumen

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2006:
My Novel: The Manatee Conspiracy

Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Winner


NaNoWriMo 2005:
My Novel: Beyond the Cliffs of Kefira

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Participant



NaNoWriMo 2004:
My Novel: sul Okyar tir taTz'ileea

National Novel Writing Month

Saturday, November 23, 2002
 
 
WHOOHOO!! TODAY was VERY cool. Let's start lining up the good news, shall we??

First -- my team, the Ohio State Buckeyes, WON AGAINST MICHIGAN!!! 14-9, and it came down to the last second (literally). Our first 13-0 season, ever, and our 29th conference championship (Michigan has single-handedly destroyed our championship seasons about a half dozen times). I even got my CA siblings to cheer for us! Go Ohio!

Second -- Caroline has a blog!!! Visit here: http://cybercasper.blogspot.com/ (I'm also going to link to that on the links page, never fear). She's very cool.

Third -- I got an A- on my Geography essay! Once my website is actually up and running again (I'm waaay behind schedule; in fact, my next stop is to go change the schedule around to reflect how far behind I am), I'll add it to the public essays. It isn't very good, to tell the truth, but an A is an A (okay, okay, an A- is an A-)

Fourth -- The BUCKEYES WON!!! Whoohoo!!! I'm going to be singing Carmen Ohio all day long... and I'm wearing OSU stuff around Disneyland today, too.

Okay, that's really all the good news I can remember offhand... oh, I've also joined the Vista Line Party, the official Los Angeles LOTR line in Hollywood. All these line events are my major benefit, to balance the severe disadvantage of not being able to sit in the 'shoe and watch OSU football. Sigh. Okay, stuff to do, will update later.

. | 0 comments |

Comments: Post a Comment

Because only so many people can be eleventh in line.